<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Thursday, January 22, 2009 ♥

These past few days had been horrible. I was down with fever, flu, cough, headache and everything bad. I'm serious. Terrible cramps on Monday, as usual:( Anyways, I'm trying to look at the bright side and I'm gonna get well soon. By the way, on Monday, it was Karishma's b'day. We got a treat from her: The Changeling. Sad story. Sadly, I couldn't really enjoy it, I was fidgeting half of time...Right..There isn't much for me to say now...

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 1:48 PM

Y