<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Wednesday, January 7, 2009 ♥

Gosh, I really can't believe that the days are passing so slowly. Yeah, I've just got to blame myself for not being busy enough. Anyways, I'm gonna have a hell of a hard time getting used to busy school days. There isn't any football matches for a long while, so it's sad. Seriously, I know that my life would change a lot probably next week..something just tells me that. GOSH..I'm weird right now. Kinda watching 90210 now...I have something to say: I hate the rich, I hate the famous and I hate the happy..

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 1:23 AM

Y