<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Tuesday, January 13, 2009 ♥

THE DAY WAS FINALLY OVER!!! Right, I'm happy with my results. There wasn't much difference compared to my Prelims. The awesome part I got a B3 fro LITERATURE. From a C5 to a B3! Haha, I managed to do it, eventhough before I sat for the Lit paper, I told Steph: I should have dropped LIT! Haha..I got to thank everybody for their support. Firstly, to GOD..parents, teachers, friends (STEPH, NUT, RAYMO, SHERILYN, KAKA, LAI LIN, SOPHIE, RANICE...pat, too) and my brother too for being in police camp when I had to study.

GOSH, if only I could know which school I'm going too...

MAN U sucks, even I know that the match was a fair play. whatever with chelsea! I WANT ESSIEN BACCCKKKKK!!!! plus JOSE MOURINHO!!! get MIKEL out of CHELSEA!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 9:16 PM

Y