<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Friday, January 30, 2009 ♥

Chinese New Year holidays was awesome at the beach. From Changi to East Coast. Haha, the only sad part - I fell while riding a bicycle. How lame. Anyways, I got a bruise and it'll leave a scar for years. Anyways, who cares. OH, I GOT INTO SAJC!!! First dream of my list to come true. HAHA! School's starting in a few days that's pretty good too. Right. Played street soccer with friends yesterday. Interesting. Haha. That's about it.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 12:28 PM

Y