<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Tuesday, December 30, 2008 ♥


I so love this!

Chelsea bloody drew again! Gosh. They're paid thousands of dollars to bloody draw. Anyways, I don't give a damn anymore. Moving on, I went bowling at KLP! We played 5 games. My fingers were sore:( I got 5 strikes, btw. Haha, reached home about 11pm.
On Sunday, my cousins came to my home to do some stuff, and we ended karaoke-ing by youtube. It's damn fun:))
Right now, I'm watching PB episode 14, but I don't think I can go on. I'm too tired.
Gosh, 2008 is coming to an end. That's damn sad. Look on the bright side, 2009 is coming and I hope its gonna be a fun and happy year!
To all my friends...
HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD!!!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 12:15 AM

Y