<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Monday, December 1, 2008 ♥






CHELSEA LOST TO ARSENAL, that's terrible. THANKS TO ROBIN VAN PERSIE! okay, I have made my decision. I'm not angry, in fact, I'm rather happy for RVP. I"M NOT AN ARSENAL FAN. I just happen to love RVP a lot, so that explains why I'm not angry with the results. It was so OMG when he scored. I just couldn't believe it. He hasn't scored for ages, and now he is scoring against darling CHELSEA! DARN SAD! I'm so sorry for the Chelsea lads. Anyways, RVP seems on form now, so that's good for him. I ain't afraid of Chelsea's loss cos' I know they'll win it big soon!

During the weekends, I went to a wedding where I don't even know the bride or the groom. So yeah. OH. I bought a new phone already. I chose LG cos' I wanted a change in life. My plans for this week-

Tue: Giving tuition
Wed: Watch 'wild child' with couz (plaza sing)
Thurs: Go PP
Fri: IKEA with friends

Prison Break is still as cool as old times:)

pics credit to livejournal (as always)


your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 11:43 PM

Y