<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Monday, November 24, 2008 ♥


You can never say Cam Gigandet isn't hot!


Well, Arsenal lost a suprising 3-0 to Man City. Gosh. I'm so sorry for them and van Persie was playing too. Sad case. Anyways, Chelsea was as disappointing as well with a draw against Newcastle. Right. Moving on.

I went to my aunt's house to help my cousin in some stuff and we went to dinner later. On the way there, in the car, my cosuin, 12, was waving to some unknown person on the highway. He got scolded by his mom. Anyways, we decided to wave to 'ang mohs'/ foreigners cos' that makes Singaporeans very friendly and polite. We waved to some elderly ang moh in the taxi and he was very happy. He waved back gladly. Then, we saw 2 ang mohs in another taxi. One sitting in front and the other at the back. The man at the front had his hand on his chin and was stonning. We decided to break his thoughts and we waved. Gosh, his reation was ultimate funny. He looked at us for half a second ans started waving back so eagerly! Man, he is cool! We made so much noise and havoc in the car that we got scolded. We had to keep still the rest of the journey. This is the way, man , to show we're friendly people! Haha!

I wanna a new phone! Please. Sometimes, maybe everytime - I wish I could be rich and I could buy whatever I want. This makes me hate JT and the rest of the rich gang who earn so much! SO BLOODY MUCH! I wish I could earn that BLOODY much. Oh wells, I got to remember, I'm a bloody average kid stucked in small island and I can't do anything about it.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 6:55 PM

Y