<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Thursday, November 20, 2008 ♥


Look at Micha, how cute can he get?

I'm so beginning to like him:) Well, after all he's Chelsea's manager.




Well, I went to Kallang Leisure Park with my aunt and cousins yesterday. Gosh, I wanna a new phone now. No fair, Steph got a Sony Xperia. Steph, I want it too. Aww man! Anyways, I just watched Big Stan just now. It's awesome and funny!
I just found out that JT scored a goal for England. That's tremendously great! I haven't been wathcing much of Chelsea's match. I have to do something about it.
Right, holidays have been pretty amazing ( no studying, of course) but it can get a lil bored around here, unless I live in 50 cent's house ( which I would really LOVE too) If only!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 4:40 PM

Y