<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Friday, November 28, 2008 ♥

I don't feel like talking about Champions League, apparently Chelsea was a disappointment. Although I'm in no position to judge, cos' I didn't even watch the match, they deserve to be called 'partly losers' Sorry. Only for today and tomorrow, till they win it big. Anyways, way to go Nick Bendtner!

Right! I'm so in Prison Break mood now! I've been watching Season 4 and it's brilliant! WAY TO COOL! My PB timing will always be 12.00am-2.00 am. Don't ask me why. It's nicer watching PB dark and alone. Anyways, I kinda made a friend from Austria. He can speak Chinese rather well online. He is hot, btw. Seriously. Unfortunately, he's anti-football. THAT IS DARN SAD! I mean, like it's a loss. Too bad for him. Anyways, he's called Andreas ( that's a short version of his long name which I can't rmb)

I'm supposed to be watching another epsiode of PB, but I'm having a minor headache, so I'm gonna save the episode for Sunday night! Gosh, Chelsea vs. Arsenal is coming. DAMN IT! I can't face the match. Obviously, I'd love RVP to score, but PLEASE, not against CHELSEA! He is so cute, btw!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 12:51 AM

Y