<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Wednesday, November 12, 2008 ♥

Gosh, I haven't blogged in a million years! I guess you probably know the reason why. I have to say this now: O LEVELS ARE FINALLY OVER! Gosh, we've endured for more than a month including Prelims and stuff. This is so awesome! By the way, I have no comments about O's

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!

This is specially dedicated to you, my dear friend.
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!


Almost 6 long years, we've been friends and I thank God for making that happen. I truly appreciate your loyal friendship, kindness and good deeds towards me. Gosh, you're totally an amazing friend!!!!!!!!!! haha. Best of luck for future. LOVE YA LOADS!!!!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 7:16 PM

Y