<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Sunday, November 16, 2008 ♥

Freedom seems entirely so wonderful but it can get bored sometimes, especially for me cos' apparently I'm not ready to work. Anyways, yesterday was ECP day! HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY NADIA! Alright, cycling wasn't fun! Someone just bloody ruin my day and I'm bloody pissed with him. GOSH! He made me shout in the middle of the cycling path. Anyways, its over!
Grad was fun! Had coffee with the rest after that!
I dont know why I've lost interest in blogging. Gosh, maybe I should stop blogging.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 9:49 PM

Y