<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Thursday, September 18, 2008 ♥

Today happens to be a rather good day, except for the fact I was extremely thirsty because of the unbearable and harsh climate of the country. Anyways, went home to go online and hotmail messages would pop out...and then.. I saw the email : " Eli Mattson is now your friend on MySpace" He totally accepted me as a friend. I was like "OH MY GOSH" BTW, I seriously can't stop watching Derrick's performance. He's so Britney!

JT is back for the clash against Manchester United. I would have no more worries about having Alex on the squad. Jt's appeal was successful and he's totally a free man now. I heard Ballack might be back too, so that is absolutely great. I really do hope that Chelsea ease it through the match.

My cousin is being nice by treating me dinner (7pm) tomorrow at Plaza Sing. I hope it'll be at Pasta Mania. It's been awhile since I've eaten pasta.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 8:08 PM

Y