<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Monday, September 8, 2008 ♥


This just makes everything seems so fine.

A Math P1, Chem P2 and Bio P2. All in one bloody day. How nice can life really be?
Anyways, I've told myself not to be unhappy about it, cos' its pointless. I still have to sit for it anyways. Moving on! (i'm hungry) Oh yeah, Coley did a wonderful job for England, Jt too ( being the captain)Erm, I decided that I'm over Yao Ming, cos' I have Gareth Bale. He is so cute!!! I'm gonna try to watch most of Tottenham matches ( after O 's) so I can watch him and David Bentley too. I wanna be in 12th November 2008 NOW!!! Btw, I'm gonna try to learn how to rap til' I collapse. It's so nice. ' I will not fall. I will stnad tall. Feels like no one can beat me.'

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 2:37 PM

Y