<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, September 13, 2008 ♥

Right, Liverpool vs. Man U is on now. I'm rather happy, cos' at this moment Man U is losing and I do hope it stays that way. Chelsea's game is at 12 plus, and I hope Robinho and Wright Phillips wouldn't be a threat to the Blues. I'm left with Physics and the MCQs. So yeah. And I'm so happy there isn't school on Monday, apparently I don't take Pure BIO. Oh yeah, I read the papers today about non- European working in Britain. Okay, if you're a doctor or teacher (not Math), they won't want you, cos' their country has enough of these people. They are kinda in need of Chemical engineers and Math teacher, plus ballet dancers?! I have decided to upload pics and vid of Eli from my cam. I just love his smile plus wink. It's so charming.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 9:26 PM

Y