<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Monday, September 15, 2008 ♥




Hey, today was a muuging Physics day with Nut and Grace Song. Practically half of the level was filled with KC students. TSKTSKTSK. Anyways, as usual, I went to watch ELI's videos and yahoo-ed him. He had a myspace account, so I created one and added him. He has over 1700 plus friends. Oh wells. It's okay. I'm so addicted to the song 'Nobody knows it but me'.

Chelsea won! HAHA. Take that, Man City! Don't try to mess with the Blues, cos' you just can't. 3-1 to Chelsea, baby. Carvalho, Lamps (brilliant one) and Anelka did Blues proud by scoring a goal each. No mattter how happy I am, there was slight disappointment with Jt. I didn't expect him to commit a silly mistake. 3 match ban!! Who's gonna be the centre back now? Bloody ALEX!! NO WAY!. MICHAEL BALLACK AND ESSIEN, hurry come back! We need ya! But no matter what it is, I'll still have faith in you guys.

Derrick Barry is just sooooooo COOL. He is the best impersonator in the WORLD. HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE BRITNET SPEARS.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 8:59 PM

Y