<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Friday, September 12, 2008 ♥

He is unbELIevably great!


'Made of Honor' was awesome. It's really nice. OMGGGOSH! ELI MATTSON! from America's Got Talent 3. He can just make you cry if you are rather emotional. I swear! I love him. I'm just like watching his videos over and over again. I hope he wins! He sang 'If I ain't got you' so well! He's in the semis already!!!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 5:05 PM

Y