<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Thursday, September 18, 2008 ♥

ELI MATTSON's TOP 10 performance was FANTASMAGORICAL! I can't stop watching it. HE IS SO GREAT! His piano skills are so superb that I cannot explain to you. I'm not exaggerating. He did "Sorry seems to be the hardest word" by Elton John and everyone was awed by it, everyone! I seriously hope that he would make it and win the damn competition cos' nobody deserves it more than ELI MATTSON! I'm not being bias, he just has pure talent and that is what AGT wants.

Eli was so emotional (rather, huh) when Sharon told him that Elton John was watching his performance. He seemed like he wanted to cry, of course he didn't. He's a man!
ELI, just do it!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 8:08 PM

Y