<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Wednesday, September 10, 2008 ♥

Croatia vs. England in a few hours time. I wished I didn't have school or any exams tomorrow, so I can actually watch the full match. Jt, Lamps, Coley and Becks would be there. (Slaven too!). Anyways, I'm really glad I found my printer's installation cd, now I can print stuff again. Today, went mugging with Nut and Steph in MPL after E Math and Geog ( should've studied only 2 chapters). At 5pm, we decided to go PP and we took the lift down. There was this China boy who looked mongo took the lift with us. Then, he stripped. Well, not really. He seemed like. He merely took off his jacket, but it seemed so indecent that we can see his body. It was totally hilarious! What was he thinking? I bet he doesn't even care. Tomorrow is gonna be a bloody math day.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 11:14 PM

Y