<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, August 16, 2008 ♥

Micha and Sheva are always up to something:)
JT- training to be a GK, sure, you got the potential!

Actually, I didnt feel like blogging, but after seeing Jt's picture- I just felt like posting it. By the way, yesterday's BBQ was 'woah'. It was kinda sad that Pat realised the whole thing already. She knows it! Man. Anyways, we ate, then played street soccer ( barefooted).....played again till my toe skin came off. Oh wells, I asked for it. EPL is starting today!! Arsenal's match is the first and no doubt Persie boy would be playing, but unfortunately I CAN'T watch it. OH MAN! It's sad, very.

Labels: ,



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 2:13 PM

Y