<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, August 30, 2008 ♥


Andrew Hunter. He is cute. Nut, what do you think?
I am finally blogging. YES! I'm deprived of being online and it's certainly a depressing thing. Rights. Anyways, went to Subway to mug with friends. Rather fun and productive.Oh yeah, the night before, i dreamt of Yao Ming. He talked to me! (UNBELIEVABLE) It seems so real. Then, at around 5pm, they came to my house and watched 'Drake and Josh' and 'Tyra Banks Show'.
By the way, Chelsea is just so amazing. 3 of their players managed to clinch European awards. John Terry, Frank Lampard and Petr Cech. I am so proud of them and they looked so hot in the Newpaper.
Prelims' here and O levels' coming - I really hope I'd do something about it. I wish this period of time could just be over and I can celebrate!
Oh yeah, they're showing the repeat of closing ceremony of Olympics tomorrow at 8pm, must watch it.
Btw, thanks steph - I'm addicted to Superman! HAHA!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 4:12 PM

Y