<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Sunday, August 31, 2008 ♥


I ain't being emo, but it's just nice. It kinda caught my attention.


Like around 20 minutes ago, I have been hit by a hurricane, well not that drastic.
CHELSEA didn't win, and that was shocking. I don't really want to talk about it cos' it would obviously make me upset.
I just watched Incredible Tales and the main actor for that epsiode is some Philippino guy, seriously, he is hot- he died. They had to make him die??!!
I was so excited about the closing ceremony of Olympics and I didn't even get to see Yao Ming.
Whatever huh!
Oh yeah, during Chelsea vs. Tottenham, I found Gareth Bale to be very hot. My brother said he is an 'emo weakling'. He ISN'T okay.
Van persie is being great. Im proud of him. Way to go.
Rights, tomorrow is the beginning of fasting, so yeah. (I'll save some money too!)
Btw, I think there's something wrong with my tagboard cos' I was just able to read all the comments only today.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 10:49 PM

Y