<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Friday, August 8, 2008 ♥


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR ROBIN. I was supposed to blog earlier but apparently my computer is being a slow ass. Anyways, I always say I would buy cake to celebrate, but in the end, I always won't. Just a message for you, Persie boy: Continue to shine like a bright star!


National Day Celebration was erm exciting. It was fun being a backstage crew. Then, we went to Komala's to eat our lunch. Then, off to Raymow's house. OMG, Winwin is just so cute and adorable!!!! We watched Step Up 2 and Robert Hoffman is so HOT.


Came home and followed my mum to NTUC. My hands are aching after carrying all that heavy stuff, Alright, I have to go now, cos' my father is making me watch Beijing's Olympic.


P.S: Fabre died. Rest in peace my dear friend. Although, you looked angry all day, you're still a wonderful pet, You'll always be remembered!

P.S: Pictures that is in my cam, friends, please be patient, I'll give it to you asap.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 8:43 PM

Y