<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, August 9, 2008 ♥

Guest of honour- Miss Pattra B with her mongoloid smile ( haha, don't be upset, Pat)
Sherilyn and Win win ( who she thinks is her child)
The 4 members of the 'back of the classroom' club
We're missing an Arsenal jersey:(
Singapore vs. Brazil. It's a beautiful picture ( taken by a professional person)
After phototaking. Just look at our class spirit!
CHELSEA!!, erm man u?, man u?, liverpool..haha.
Such an amazing scenery. I wasn't referring to the people in the pic, okay. Just the beach itself.



I've finally decided to upload all the pics to my com. (cos' of nut). Oh, btw- happy birthday, Singapore.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 8:12 PM

Y