<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, July 5, 2008 ♥

Yesterday was SUPER fun! I swear. FOOTBALL MATCH after school. Me, Nut, Melsa, Michelle, Grace Song, Pattra V.S Reika, Sherilyn, Felicia, Kimberly, Avelyn, Karishma, Chloe. We kinda lost, but it's alright. I wanted to post up the pics we took, but it's taking forever. Oh, btw, I have officially stopped learning German or Spanish, I'm gonna start learning Mandarin (Nut, don't freak out) I'm serious. Haha. Cos' if I do learn any of the other languages, it'll take forever and I bet I'll give up soon. Anyways, Raymow can teach me Mandarin everyday. This weekend is gonna be a fun one- I have 2 birthday parties! I can party! I'm not done with English essay, I just have nothing to write! AHH, I have stomach cramps now, so please pity me!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 10:35 AM

Y