<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Friday, July 25, 2008 ♥

the smile on his face, just made all my sadness disappear. Persie boy.



I made an LJ account but I doubt I'm gonna use it cos' I prefer blogspot. Today, we kinda played football twice. Once during CT and another after school too, so it's rather tiring. Who cares? I had fun. Anyways, Raymo is an awesome friend. She followed me to PP to get Pat a ticket. In the end, tickets were sold out and I didnt buy my Chelsea book cos' its too small. Now, I really don't know how to solve the problem. I'm just angry with everyone now and I don't know why. To add on to the misery, I can't start on my Physics notes. ( you must be wondering why that called a misery). It is sad. Btw, Pat, I'm glad this week is over!
I bloody hate the com.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 8:51 PM

Y