<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, July 5, 2008 ♥

SMILE(:
Happy Birthday!
The four of us and I see Grace Song at the background, haha.

I skipped tuition today cos' I wasn't feeling well. Anyways, went to my cousin's house around 3pm. It was a rather fun party. Im thinking of having a b'day party next year but I hate to host parties. It's a tough job, so maybe I'll not make at all and I'm afraid there'll be a few people only and I like to have a big party. Whatever, it's still a long way.


Moving on, I was reading some article on LJ on JT. Phone call that made me change my mind about Terry. Jon Gaunt wrote an article stating that JT is a crybaby and he is no leader of a team. Of course, I bloody totally disagree with this bloody guy. Anyways, Jt called him wanting to talk about the article being published. Gaunt was watching a concert so he told JT to call back and JT politely said "Oh right, sorry about that, Gaunty — didn’t mean to disturb you. Can I call you in the morning?"


So JT called him the next day and ask Gaunt about the concert and his family. Then he started to talking about the crying stuff.


He told me how much the game meant to him, but also just how much Chelsea Football Club and their fans mean to him. I believed him and he nailed the myth that all modern footballers are only interested in the cash.
This was definitely a young man who loves the badge with a passion and he went up massively in my estimation.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 10:31 PM

Y