<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Tuesday, July 29, 2008 ♥

Paolo is so cute!!!!PEACE...Hot Micha, you are so hot.
Just ignore Mikel. I still ain't like him. I will unless he scores a goal ( a crucial goal ) which is so impossible cos' he is l-o-u-s-y. But if I happen to meet him one day, I'll still scream for him. ALEX SUCKS, sucks and sucks to the MAX. (i'm sry..he is a blue)



29th July 2008. CHELSEA IS JUST SO CLOSE TO ME. Bloody shit. I can't even see them. AAHHHHHHH! I wanna see JT! Can't they just come to Spore and just fulfil an innocent girl's dream???****


Singapore vs. Brazil. I saw Ronaldihno, Anderson, Pato, Leiva, Jo, Diego....! REALLY saw them. Though the match was rather not entertaining, I still got to see stars! We were supposed to reach the stadium at 5.40pm, but in the end, we arrived at 7.05pm. MAN, it was darn crowded.

Gosh I was about to upload pics, but unfortunately my camera ran out of battery.

Labels: ,



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 5:14 PM

Y