<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, July 19, 2008 ♥

just reminds me of jt & summer. lamps is so HOT and luna is so pretty!

Football was fun today, although there were few of us. Sherilyn was nice enough to join us with her uniform plus tie- and as usual she would be the loudest one there. We were kinda of preparing ourselves for next two weeks, I swear, we think as though we're in a CCA. Anyways- we're thinking of training extra hard next week- so we'll be training twice a week. Mrs C, is very nice in letting us use contact time period to play football/captain's ball! We just love her!


Yesterday, I went PP with the troops, to develop photos. I printed a pic of JT and Summer. When I got home today, I found that pic pasted on my wall. My mum was like ' Are you happy I helped you paste it up? Now you can see them both everyday.' Kinda nice of her. HE is so HOT eating the ice cream and Summer is sooo CUTE. (FYI, she does NOT have an OLD face).


AWW, Pat would be gone this week, so I'm gonna wish her all the best. We'll be missing her a lot. PAT, have a safe journey home and think of us okay? Remember about postcards and handcream! We'll update you on our football formation and tactics (haha, like real). Goodbye!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 1:20 AM

Y