<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Thursday, July 3, 2008 ♥

I'm getting in the mood of PB again and I'm tyring to download more episodes

I just happened to view this pic and it's so cute:)

Today was a bloody boring day, I swear. I am supposed go PP with my cousin to have lunch, but she played me out. I'm rather angry. Anyways, I did the usual stuff at home and by 7p.m, I was alone and I had nothing to do, seriously nothing. OHH! Today's Geog lesson was abso-bloody-lutely fun. Instead of taking down notes on some coastal stuff, we were learning swear words in various languages like German, Spanish, Hokkien, Afrikaans...Swedish...I can't really remember most of the words, though. Sherilyn, way to go! Wooo!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 10:25 PM

Y