<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Tuesday, July 8, 2008 ♥

I wanna try to watch Lost again!- I have to watch it. SAWYER!
I don't know why they made him die so early. Ian is bloody hot.


I still haven't got over this pic of J.H. in Pearl Habour.

Not feeling rather well but I guess I'm gonna force myself to go to school tomorrow. BBQ on Sunday was pretty awesomely fun. I didn't enjoy the chicken though. Yeah. Then, yesterday, I seriously can't believe it that I missed Prison Break because me and my bro were watching 'I am Legend'. I told him that we missed PB in the morning, he was bloody shocked. Exactly! What were we thinking. I watched 'Meet the Robinsons' yesterday and it was fantastic. I seriously can't get the song 'Little wonders' out of my head.
Dear Lampsy,
Please don't leave Chelsea. Just don't ever leave Chelsea. You're a true blue, so please don't leave...
Love,
Summer

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 4:45 PM

Y