<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Sunday, June 8, 2008 ♥




John Terry - Underneath Your Clothes ( Shakira)


This is like my favourite video of all. Thank goodness I saved this because it was removed from youtube ( I don't know why) OMG! Whenever I watch this video, I'll just be crazy, I guess. I must really thank the person who created this because it just brightens up my moody days when I just watch it, seriously.


Tomorrow, there'll be football training at St. Wilfrid. I'm kinda scared though because of the tough moments. Anyways, it's okay. I can do this! Right, after that, I'll go cycling with the 'gang' and we'll have fun...


Oh yeah, Germany's game tonight. YAY! There'll be Ballack! He's gonna shine like a star. I bet he'll make Germany proud ( and me too) Gosh, he's darn hot too...

Labels: ,



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 5:34 PM

Y