<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Monday, June 9, 2008 ♥


The day was very fun but tiring too. Had training today, it was better than the first time. Coach kinda scolded me for smiling when he was talking to me. Anyways, he is rather nice. SA people are nice too:) After training, we had lunch at Plaza Sing. Then, we( Raymo and me) went to Steph's house. We borrowed her bikes and went to cycle at East Coast. Met Nut on the way. It was fuuun! We cycled around 10km..(maybe)...Oh, I'm sorry for you, Steph (about your skates). Btw, there weren't many
P.S Thanks Steph, I stole your picture.

Netherlands vs. Italy! Must watch match..But too bad RVP isn't starting. Nevermind, it'll still be interesting..Come on Holland! Oh, I missed Germany's match, I was too tired to wake up at 2.45am. They won, anyways.


your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 8:51 PM

Y