<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Wednesday, June 25, 2008 ♥

that kiss was directed to summer (: awww

such a man!

Oh man, I'm supposed to be sleeping early today cos' of the big match the next morning, but I just can't pull myself out of the com. Someone must seriously throw my laptop down and crash it, kay I'm just joking. Anyways, I'm not gonna continue with Physics. Gosh, I haven't eaten dinner yet.
Micha and friends, best of luck!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 10:20 PM

Y