<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, June 14, 2008 ♥









Just came back from Singapore vs. Saudi Arabia match. Singapore lost 2-0, it's very sad. Anyways, it was a fun one. My parents, cousins, Kaka, Raymo and Dhiru went. Gosh, Dhiru was so funny! I'm serious. He kept shouting rubbish. He did shout 'Baihakki' like countless of times. Well, Bai did wave back, so yeah. It was fun being with him because he'll shout every players name. Alam Shah was sitting among the crowds and Dhiru shouted his name. He was rather stunned but he waved back.

I'm passing my time waiting for Sweden vs. Spain. I watched the players getting to the field. The Spanish players...gosh..darn hot. David Villa, Iker, Torres, Alonso...But, I'm not sure who to support because Sweden is a good team too.


Anyways, Holland was bloody brilliant. They scored 4 goals against France! Van Persie scored one of them and I'm so proud of him, even though it was a simple one. I really hope that he would start matches in the future. Oh, Persie boy! I'm sorry for France.


Right, Germany lost to Croatia. No comments on that, but the Germans would definitely qualify anyways. The Croatian coach - Slaven Bilic, he is super cool. He looks like a gangster and he is a part time rock star, how awesome! I'm gonna support him in the future.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 11:23 PM

Y