<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Friday, June 20, 2008 ♥

Sarah Brandner, Bastian Schweinsteiger's model girlfriend. OMG she is sooo pretty


I kinda like this picture of Ronaldo shedding tears. Haha.

WAY TO GO, GERMANY!

That's the way - Kick Portuguese out of Euro. Ronaldo is completely useless. Ballack, you were outstanding- such a leader! I'm sorry for you, Nuno.

CROATIA VS. TURKEY

I think I'll be a Croatia fan for a day, to support the coach - Slaven Bilic.

I ATE AT K. STATION TODAY! with Nut and Raymow. I was the only one who ordered, they didn't even buy anything. It was so fun, I was scared at first though. OMG, I talked to K.M. He was smiling all the way. I think he didn't understand me when I said 'Oh, that's all'. Anyways, I was happy. So, I ate my stuff and went to pay.

Me: So, how much is it?

K.M: 15 dollars

Me: (omg, shit, I didn't know it was that ex, I ate only 1 pita roll and drank sprite) Oh, okay

So I wanted to take out another 5 dollar note.

K.M: No,no,no

Me: Then how much is it?

Then he calculated the bill and I paid him

K.M: SEE YA!

Omg, he is so cute. I wanna eat there again.



Then, we went to find M.M and we like walked past meat shop like around 3 times. He doesn't look like Ballack. Anyways, Nut and Raymow came to my house. We were watching Adidas Dream Big videos - they were awesome! I'll just faint, if I got to sit beside Becks. We watched 'Honey' after that. It was my first time watching. The show is great but they should get a better looking boyfriend for Honey. Went to 'pasar malam' and the man selling Ballack's ezlink sticker is gone! Man, I'm sad.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 8:23 PM

Y