<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Wednesday, June 18, 2008 ♥

'Pasar malam' sold ezlink stickers. $1 each. The first one is Diego Maradona (obviously isn't mine, it's my father's) The one beside it is mine (Ballack). My mum's one is the other Ballack and my bro's one is Michael Owen (he didn't ask for it). I wanna make more but I only have one ezlink.

Man, this pic is supposed to be animated, but it isn't. IT IS SERIOUSLY SO CUTE!
http://kinnetik-l.livejournal.com/4632.html?mode=reply This is the link

Huntelaar scored the first goal and he looks cute!

Hey, today was a slacky day and it's seriously not my fault. Woke up late because I stayed up till 4 a.m to watch France vs. Italy and in the end, France lost. I'm sad for them. Benzema was awesome, I kinda like him. I managed to watch Holland vs. Romania repeat! 1st half in the morning and 2nd half in the evening. RVP SCORED, and I love his goal and how he celebrated. It's just so nice. HAHA. I doubt I'd be watching tonight's match.
I followed my mum and grandma to Yishun Polyclinic and I spent my whole afternoon there. It was fun cos' I had my Narnia book and mp3 with me. OMG, I'm getting back to Narnia. I know everyone like watched Prince Caspian except me, but I really wanna finish reading the book first. I'm progressing to chapter 8 or 9. It's so exciting, I feel like in Narnia.
Then, at night I went to 'pasar malam' near my house. OMG, they sold footballers ezlink stickers. They sold so many Ballack ones and that got me and my mum so excited. We bought around 4.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 11:37 PM

Y