<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Monday, June 16, 2008 ♥

My Summer Rose fish is dead. In the morning, I found out that one of her eyes was missing and I thought she was dead, but she kinda moved slowly. So, I fed them and cleaned the water and left them alone. At around 10 pm, I checked my bowl and saw Summer Rose at the bottom and she isn't moving and I realised she was officially dead. I was so sad, okay. I mean, she is the cutest among the three. By the way, I guess it was Lampsy who bit off her eye. Just because Lampsy is ugly, he thinks he can bite off other's eyes. Man, he is crazy.

Anyways, guess what? I completed my s.s and English homework. That is a huge accomplishment. Oh, Czech Republic are out of Euro. I feel sad for them after watching the highlights. They were very close. Turkey put up an awesome fight. Must watch match - Germany vs. Austria. I bet the Germans can do it. I'm suppose to blog about something but I can't seem to remember. Oh wells.

Rest in peace Summer Rose(fish). Although I've known you only for a few days, I still think you're really nice. I'm sorry if I am a bad or lousy owner, it's my first time. I'm really sorry. Just to let you know, you're a wonderful fish. I'll avenge Lampsy for you, don't worry. HE SUCKS, I mean the fish Lampsy, not the real one. Goodbye Summer Rose. I'll always love you!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 10:56 PM

Y