<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Sunday, June 8, 2008 ♥


It's like almost 5 am, just finished watching Portugal vs. Turkey. I only watched the second half- good match. Portugal won 2-0. Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't that fantastic rather average. Czech won the Swiss 1-0 and the game wasn't exciting at all. The first half kinda put me to sleep (i'm sorry, but it's true) My brother was talking about this player -Veloso, playing for Portugal and I found him hot, seriously. Miguel Veloso, but he's in the reserve.


your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 4:57 AM

Y