<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Wednesday, June 11, 2008 ♥


My muscles are seriously aching. Gosh. It really hurts! Anyways, my E Math paper is in front of me but I only attempted one question, so far, wait it's only one part. I have no mood to do homework. By the way, Raymo is in my house now and she's doing A Math now..So hardcore..Kaka came for training today but she had to go back to school after that. Oh wells, I guess I'm not a good blogger. Btw, Raymo is in love now..with someone..I don't wanna mention the name. Seriously, everyone, Raymo is crazy. Moving on, Spain won 4-1. Well, I just think Iker is sooo hot and cute! I'm not a Spain fan, I'm just okay with them.

I think Lily of the Valley is such a pretty thing....It's random, i know. I think I better continue my Math. Man, this sucks!

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 1:40 PM

Y