<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Sunday, June 29, 2008 ♥

Just felt like posting his pics...

William Moseley is so hot, can't resist him

FINALLY, I got to watch Prince Caspian. Well, I felt I should finish the book before I watch but oh wells. It was awesome! Peter was just soo hot. Btw, I have something against Prince Caspian, I kinda find him annoying. Anyways, I'm home alone now and that's a good thing cos' its freedom. I don't know why these days seem rather moody for me...

Germany vs. Spain. I heard Villa is out, so I'm really sad for him. Euro seems over for me, like totally over, since holland got kicked out. It's not that exciting for me, just like a normal match. I just hope that Micha would do his country proud. I so can't wait for EPL 2008/09. I really wanna see the Chelsea lads, I just miss them soo much! Of course, I do wanna see Persie boy and I hope that this coming season would be an awesome season for him. Please don't get anymore injuries. I beg you, it pains me not to see you play.
It started out as a feeling which then grew into a hope...

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 6:31 PM

Y