<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Tuesday, June 17, 2008 ♥







Steph came my house to mug. It was so fun. Anyways, her blog tells you the whole story but I'm just gonna blog about it too. We straight away started mugging, like she did SS and I did Bio. After my mum and brother left, Steph helped me scooped out the fishes to clean the water. We placed Summer Rose on a tissue paper to bury her downstairs later. It was very sad!

We went down for lunch and on the way we buried her. R.I.P Summer Fish. It was nice having you as a pet. Moving on, we went to Han's to eat fish, gosh. I didn't realise that. Anyways, we chose table no. 54 which is right at the end. HAHA, it was so fun.

Then, came back to finish up our stuff, but in the end, Steph helped me with my blogskin. THANKS A LOT STEPH! I really appreciate your help. We kinda continue our work till 5pm. Then Steph switched on Channel 9, some Xiao Zhu show. Steph, I don't really like his hair. I'm sorry.

Netherlands Vs. Romania, if RVP plays I'll die, cos' I won't get to see him. Obviously my brother would rather watch France vs. Italy. Anyways, I want France to qualify. By the way, well done BALLACK!
Kebab man has a son, that is sad. Thanks Nut for telling me. SOBS..nut, Im gonna find meat man
P.S. Thanks Steph for the pics! Oh yeah, you are street smart

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 11:49 PM

Y