<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Saturday, June 7, 2008 ♥


I just wanted to get the feeling of starting a new blog. Well, I'm just passing my time waiting for the opening match of Euro 2008 - Czech Republic vs. Switzerland. I kinda hope Czech make it through. Go Petr Cech, you can do this. I seriously can't wait for Euro to start. It's so exciting. Im supporting Netherlands and Germany, mainly because of ROBIN VAN PERSIE and MICHAEL BALLACK (respectively). Unfortunately, Rvp won't be starting the opening match, so it's rather sad. Anyways, it's also sad because of the fact that England is not in the game. Oh man, I can't watch Jt, Lampsy, Coley...
By the way, my whole mind is filled with football, because of DSA stuff. Oh man, I really want to get in to SA, and I really hope I do. Today, I went to watch VJC soccer trials with Steph, Pat, Sherilyn and Lai Lin. We watched Nut, Raymo and Kaka played. Well done, guys! OMG, I really think Andes(i think its spelt this way) is so hot (half ang-moh). Moving on, if it didn't rain today, we would have played football near Lai Lin's house, but too bad it did, so instead we went to Mac's. Then, I went home with my taxi partner- Steph.
Just came back from dinner at Kembangan and now I'm waiting for the Uzbekistan vs. Singapore match result. Come on, S'pore:)
30 more minutes...

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 11:03 PM

Y