<body>


Just Me

Nadzimah

SUMMER ROSE
CHIJ Katong
Singapore
I love Chelsea FC
♥Jt,Lampsy,Micha,Persie,Coley&Becks


My Dreams

Make it to St. Andrew's
Visit ENGLAND!
Meet my LOVES
Speak in a British accent permanently


Loves

i love family
i love friends
i love football


Friends

stephanie
natesha
lai lin
pattra




Memories<3


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009



credits<3

Designer: massiveattitude
BaseCodes: highonheels
Photoshop: AdobePhotoshop
Fonts: Dafont




Sunday, June 22, 2008 ♥

It just gets deeper and I don't know why. I'm talking about my feelings for Robin. Holland lost to Russia and it was tragic. I seriously didn't expect, well no one did. I guess I'll have to accept the fact. Robin played the second half and I had to admit he wasn't that impressive but he tried his best, and I just know it. Anyways, I just hate to talk about something that is so upsetting. School starts tomorrow and that is another sad thing, the fact that I have to wake up early everyday. Micha, you're my only hope now.
Italy vs. Spain.
I'd rather Spain to win, but it doesn't really matter.
AHHH! Holland is out. I still can't believe it.

Labels:



your voice was the soundtrack of my summer - 9:13 PM

Y