Thursday, June 19, 2008
♥



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAMPSY!
Actually, I wanted to write a letter for him up here, but I bet my friends would think I'm crazy. I like writing letters to Lampsy. I wrote him one when his mum passed away. It was a nice letter. So, I think I better write it somewhere else.
I think the first pic is really nice, he looks hot.
DO YOUR WONDERS, BALLACK!
Germany vs. Portugal. I really do hope Germany gets through cos' I hate Portugal. I'll just die next season with Scolari's the manager of my darling Chelsea. Man, I want Jose!!! I know Scolari is a pro manager but I don't like him. Let see how it goes.
I'm sorry for you, Khalid Boulahrouz..about your baby..
YAY. We're going PP tomorrow, we ( Nut and Raymo ) can see K.M and M.M (Nut: I just wanna know what M.M looks like, okay)
Another problem, Fabre is being seriously annoying. He keeps on disturbing Lampsy. So I got angry with him and I disturbed him using the cat, Jose. He deserves it. Anyways, I don't think Lampsy bit Summer Rose's eye, I guess it was Fabre. I'm sorry, Lampsy. My love for the fishes are fading away and I don't know why
'Break the ice' has been in my head for days and I so love it. I just love it. I'll just listen to it like 4 times a row. I'm still trying to sing like Britney, but it's rather hard.
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Won’t you warm up to me
Baby I can make you feel (hot, hot, hot, hot)
Let me break the ice
Allow me to get you right
Won’t you warm up to me, yeah
Baby I can make you feel (hot, hot, hot, hot)
Btw, today, I dreamt I was driving a silver Mercs. Gosh, I'm only 15+ and I have a freakin' license. HAHA, it really seems fun driving, I wish I could!
I posted this at 12 am sharp, okay. I don't why the com stated it's 10.30 pm.
Happy Birthday, once again! Love ya.
Labels: FRANK LAMPARD DARLS.